|author||Adrian Bunk <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-03-08 11:06:57 +0200|
|committer||Khem Raj <email@example.com>||2019-03-08 05:38:38 -0800|
Also remove meta-oe/licenses/vim
vim moved to OE-core. Signed-off-by: Adrian Bunk <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Tom Rini <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Khem Raj <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 81 deletions
diff --git a/meta-oe/licenses/vim b/meta-oe/licenses/vim
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,81 +0,0 @@
-I) There are no restrictions on distributing unmodified copies of Vim except
- that they must include this license text. You can also distribute
- unmodified parts of Vim, likewise unrestricted except that they must
- include this license text. You are also allowed to include executables
- that you made from the unmodified Vim sources, plus your own usage
- examples and Vim scripts.
-II) It is allowed to distribute a modified (or extended) version of Vim,
- including executables and/or source code, when the following four
- conditions are met:
- 1) This license text must be included unmodified.
- 2) The modified Vim must be distributed in one of the following five ways:
- a) If you make changes to Vim yourself, you must clearly describe in
- the distribution how to contact you. When the maintainer asks you
- (in any way) for a copy of the modified Vim you distributed, you
- must make your changes, including source code, available to the
- maintainer without fee. The maintainer reserves the right to
- include your changes in the official version of Vim. What the
- maintainer will do with your changes and under what license they
- will be distributed is negotiable. If there has been no negotiation
- then this license, or a later version, also applies to your changes.
- The current maintainer is Bram Moolenaar <Bram@vim.org>. If this
- changes it will be announced in appropriate places (most likely
- vim.sf.net, www.vim.org and/or comp.editors). When it is completely
- impossible to contact the maintainer, the obligation to send him
- your changes ceases. Once the maintainer has confirmed that he has
- received your changes they will not have to be sent again.
- b) If you have received a modified Vim that was distributed as
- mentioned under a) you are allowed to further distribute it
- unmodified, as mentioned at I). If you make additional changes the
- text under a) applies to those changes.
- c) Provide all the changes, including source code, with every copy of
- the modified Vim you distribute. This may be done in the form of a
- context diff. You can choose what license to use for new code you
- add. The changes and their license must not restrict others from
- making their own changes to the official version of Vim.
- d) When you have a modified Vim which includes changes as mentioned
- under c), you can distribute it without the source code for the
- changes if the following three conditions are met:
- - The license that applies to the changes permits you to distribute
- the changes to the Vim maintainer without fee or restriction, and
- permits the Vim maintainer to include the changes in the official
- version of Vim without fee or restriction.
- - You keep the changes for at least three years after last
- distributing the corresponding modified Vim. When the maintainer
- or someone who you distributed the modified Vim to asks you (in
- any way) for the changes within this period, you must make them
- available to him.
- - You clearly describe in the distribution how to contact you. This
- contact information must remain valid for at least three years
- after last distributing the corresponding modified Vim, or as long
- as possible.
- e) When the GNU General Public License (GPL) applies to the changes,
- you can distribute the modified Vim under the GNU GPL version 2 or
- any later version.
- 3) A message must be added, at least in the output of the ":version"
- command and in the intro screen, such that the user of the modified Vim
- is able to see that it was modified. When distributing as mentioned
- under 2)e) adding the message is only required for as far as this does
- not conflict with the license used for the changes.
- 4) The contact information as required under 2)a) and 2)d) must not be
- removed or changed, except that the person himself can make
-III) If you distribute a modified version of Vim, you are encouraged to use
- the Vim license for your changes and make them available to the
- maintainer, including the source code. The preferred way to do this is
- by e-mail or by uploading the files to a server and e-mailing the URL.
- If the number of changes is small (e.g., a modified Makefile) e-mailing a
- context diff will do. The e-mail address to be used is
-IV) It is not allowed to remove this license from the distribution of the Vim
- sources, parts of it or from a modified version. You may use this
- license for previous Vim releases instead of the license that they came
- with, at your option.
-Read more about this license at http://vimdoc.sourceforge.net/htmldoc/uganda.html#license