aboutsummaryrefslogtreecommitdiffstats
path: root/recipes/jakarta-commons
Commit message (Collapse)AuthorAgeFilesLines
* commons-logging: Use += instead of append.Robert Schuster2010-08-041-1/+1
|
* commons-net: Added missing BBCLASSEXTEND="native"-ification.Robert Schuster2010-08-041-0/+3
|
* commons-logging-native: Deleted.Robert Schuster2010-08-044-14/+7
| | | | | | commons-net-native: Deleted. commons-logging: BBCLASSEXTEND="native"-ified. commons-net: BBCLASSEXTEND="native"-ified.
* recipes: bump PR/INC_PR for packages changed in ↵Martin Jansa2010-06-142-0/+2
| | | | | | | | RDEPENDS/RRECOMMENDS/RSUGGESTS/RPROVIDES/RCONFLICTS/RREPLACES cleanup add PR = r1 to recipes not including any .inc file Signed-off-by: Martin Jansa <Martin.Jansa@gmail.com>
* recipes: conform to OE packaging guidelines with RDEPENDS/RRECOMMENDSMartin Jansa2010-06-0310-10/+10
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | * there is probably very few cases when it's needed without _${PN}, if you find one in attached patch, please enlighten me * usually we want those only for ${PN} not for all ${PACKAGES} ie ${PN}-dev, ${PN)-doc etc * there is a check for this in recipe-sanity.bclass * there is maybe few possible fixes also in bbclasses cpan-base.bbclass:RDEPENDS += "${@["perl", ""][(bb.data.inherits_class('native', d))]}" distutils-base.bbclass:RDEPENDS += "python-core" gtk-icon-cache.bbclass:RDEPENDS += "hicolor-icon-theme" image.bbclass:RDEPENDS += "${IMAGE_INSTALL} ${IMAGE_BOOT}" module.bbclass:RDEPENDS += "kernel (${KERNEL_VERSION}) update-modules" ?opie_i18n.bbclass: rdepends = bb.data.getVar("RDEPENDS", d, 1) ?opie_i18n.bbclass: bb.data.setVar('RDEPENDS_%s' % x[0].lower(), pn, d) ?opie_i18n.bbclass: bb.data.setVar('RDEPENDS', rdepends, d) rubyextension.bbclass:RDEPENDS += "ruby" Signed-off-by: Martin Jansa <Martin.Jansa@gmail.com> Acked-by: Koen Kooi <k-kooi@ti.com>
* recipes: move checksums to recipes from checksums.ini, part 2 manual adjustementMartin Jansa2010-04-121-6/+6
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | * all: multiple checked items in SRC_URI (needs name= param) * other fixes like non-existent URL, checksums moved ot .inc or included .bb (ie for -native) * ... * tested with micro/micro-uclibc/Angstrom/SHR with SOURCE_MIRROR_FETCH="True" (ignoring COMPATIBLE_* * also tested -c fetch with s/SRC_URI_append_[^ ]*/SRC_URI_append/g and s/SRC_URI_[^ ]*/SRC_URI_append/g to catch all URLs used only for distro/machine/virtual override (see http://build.shr-project.org/tests/jama/SRC_URI.removeOverrides.patch) * in case I downloaded different checksum then what was in checksums.ini I used the old one from checksums.ini and put my checksum in comment * I'll send to ML list of recipes which cannot be downloaded (weren't converted) and where I got different checksums Signed-off-by: Martin Jansa <Martin.Jansa@gmail.com>
* recipes: move checksums to recipes from checksums.iniMartin Jansa2010-04-1216-0/+50
| | | | | | | * fetch all *.bb with patched utils.bbclass appending all checksums found only in checksums.ini to recipe Signed-off-by: Martin Jansa <Martin.Jansa@gmail.com>
* recipes: add missing checksumsMartin Jansa2010-04-121-0/+3
| | | | Signed-off-by: Martin Jansa <Martin.Jansa@gmail.com>
* commons-beanutils 1.8.0: New recipe (from Jalimo SVN).Robert Schuster2009-09-1817-0/+167
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | commons-cli 1.1: Dito. commons-collections 2.1.1: Dito. commons-collections3 3.2.1: Dito. commons-configuration 1.5: Dito. commons-digester 1.8: Dito. commons-discovery 0.4: Dito. commons-el 1.0: Dito. commons-fileupload 1.2.1: Dito. commons-httpclient 3.1: Dito. commons-io 1.4: Dito. commons-jxpath 1.3: Dito. commons-lang 2.4: Dito. commons-net: Dito. commons-net-native: Dito. commons-pool 1.4: Dito.
* commons-logging 1.1.1: New recipe (from Jalimo SVN).Robert Schuster2009-09-183-0/+80
commons-logging-native 1.1.1: Dito.