* This will start to get Linux-PAM into a usable state. Default config files derived from Debian with tweaks. Some are not needed and will be dropped later and some should really be packaged elsewhere.
* Also update libpam_1.0.2 to depend on this package and the meta package with auth systems as it is not a lot of use without them (it works but can't do anything).
* Add 1.1.0 and tweaks to 1.0.2.
* Update all the pam.d base config files to support the suggested upstream layout not patches legacy layouts used but some Linux distros.
* Use the proper include layouts
* Still package some 'suggested' files for common services that do not pack there own pam.d files (TODO: move these to the package recipies not this one).